Sunday, March 30, 2008

Last week




OK – we are getting REALLY excited. We are leaving in just over a week … and I am just about done with the preparation.

We are betting that China is our first stop because we had to get a Chinese Visa (see below). I really want to see the Great Wall of China so I am hoping that we end up in that area. With my luck we’ll only go to the backward jungles of China – and end up arrested for basic human rights violations.
I have organized all of my stuff for packing (I know, you are all saying … of course you have). I have packed into cubes and am officially the poster child for "cube packing" - which just means that you squeeze everything into various sized cubes. SOOOOO organized.
Don’t be surprised when you see me in the same clothes over and over again – I have packed ONLY 3 outfitst - 3 pants (which have zip-off legs so they can turn into shorts) – 3 shirts – 3 undershirts – and one skirt and scarf for muslim countries. I am going to be wearing brown, brown or brown for the next month… yawn… SO BORING.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where the organized packing was to be expected, I am super impressed that you got two pictures up on this thing by yourself. I'm insanely jealous..... I want to go to China.
- April

 

blog stats
catalog outlet store