Monday, April 11, 2011

2011: The packing has begun....

Yes, the time is here.... The day that I count down to for 365 days ... The day that starts the best three weeks of the year ... The day that marks the beginning of our annual Great Escape adventure. Check-in is on Friday afternoon in Los Angeles. And after that, it's all a mystery. Each time, Bill, the producer of this event, has a pool where all of the teams chip in $20 and we guess which 12-14 countries we will be going to. The person with the most places correct wins the pot on the last night of the event. I average 2-3 correct guesses and typically come in dead last. So don't look to me for insight on where we are going. I am truly off on a Blind Date With the World!! Littlepage Booth is well represented in 2011 with returning competitors April and Travis... plus newbies, Natasha and David (competing as the "Silver Surfers") ... plus Rainey's two daughters, Elizabeth and Emily (competing as "Sister Act").... watch out world... here we come!!! The burners are on their way.

3 comments:

Derek Maingot said...

Go Go Zo! Enjoy the time with Rainey and his Daughters... I'll be following.

J Blakely said...

Zoe, Have a great time. Can't wait to follow your blogs. I'm trying to talk Jeff into going back next year. I'll be with Andrea (from our year) this weekend- we'll have a toast to you guys.

Audrey said...

Wow...can't wait to read and see pics of these exotic places that I know I will never go....thanks...good luck...

 

blog stats
catalog outlet store